Chocolate World Mini Moulding Line – M1800S1 & M1800S2
The mini moulding line is especially designed for automatic mould processing. The line can be used with the Chocolate World automatic tempering machine, models CW40 and CW60.
Covered by our Vanrooy Plus 2 warranty Learn More
- Can fill up to 4 moulds a minute
- A pushing system places the moulds under the tempering machine, which fills the moulds with chocolate.
- The moulds are scraped with a double scraper and vibrated on the vibrating table.
- Afterwards, the moulds can be turned over in order to create chocolate shells.
- Features four different heating systems that can be adjusted to your desired setting
Make an enquiry
Download a brochure
Chocolate World Automatic Tempering Machine - CW24
Chocolate Worlds Tempering Machines are specifically designed to consistently temper your chocolate whilst improving the quality of the chocolate.
The Swan Built in Fountain
The Chocolate World chocolate fountain The Swan, is a fountain that can be easily built into your countertop or work area with constancy and cleanliness in mind.
Chocolate World Enrober - M1300
The enrobing line automates the traditional, time-consuming coating of confectionery and fillings.
Chocolate World Panning Machine
The Chocolate World Panning range is designed specifically to provide consistency and simplicity to the task of coating small products.
It's your turn to innovate.
©2018 Copyright VANROOY MACHINERY PTY LTD. All Rights Reserved.