Salva's extensive experience in the design and manufacture of controlled fermentation chambers means the FC range is a cutting-edge product for bakeries. Our exchange of knowledge with customers can be seen in this extensive range, with the application of advanced solutions in its construction. An integral structure, comprising 70 mm high-density insulating panels; ST class cold groups (subtropicalised), ready to work in the most adverse conditions; interior designed to facilitate perfect air distribution; stainless steel interior surfaces, making this our flagship range.
- These controlled proofing cabinets are specially designed for either fresh or frozen bread, buns or similar products.
- Stainless steel cabinets designed for pastry and bakery products including buns, rolls, etc.
- Proofing STOP puts a hold on the proofing services, allowing the scheduled time for oven loading and baking to be delayed for up to 3 hours
- Electronic control, controlling temperature, humidity, time and the stages and optical indications of the process. By means of a microprocessor, it is possible to easily and simply preset a 24 hour programme.
- Suitable for working at -3oC (standard) and -10oC (optional).
- Independent heat and humidity production
Please stay tuned