Chocolate World Truffle Station M1300b
The Chocolate World truffle station is designed specifically for the coating of truffles with the use of truffle shavings, nuts or any similar coating product.
Covered by our Vanrooy Plus 2 warranty Learn More
- Designed to coat truffles with chocolate shavings, nuts and any similar coating product
- Coat products quickly
- Works hand in hand with the tempering machines
- Consists of a truffle mill and truffle grill
- Increases productivity and consistency of chocolate production
- Eliminate the need for staff coating products
- Simple to operate
- Easily movable on castors
Download a brochure
Dosing Head - M1300E
The Chocolate World dosing head is specifically designed to distribute liquid chocolate accurately and hygienically into the moulds below.
Chocolate World Cooling Tables
Chocolate World offer a variety of chocolate cooling tables that use air humidity control to control the chocolate and meet your size or production needs.
Chocolate World Mini Moulding Line - M1800S1 & M1800S2
The Chocolate World Mini Moulding Line has been especially designed to attach to your current tempering unit, allowing you to automatically fill several moulds at a time.
Chocolate World Enrober - M1300
The enrobing line by Chocolate World has been specifically designed to automates the traditional, time-consuming coating of confectionery and fillings.
It's your turn to innovate.
©2019 Copyright VANROOY MACHINERY PTY LTD. All Rights Reserved.