TAV ovens, are traditional hearth ovens which produce artisan bread to satisfy even the most demanding artisan bakers. These are characterised by the uniform temperature produced by the steam circulating throughout the length of the cooking chambers, guaranteeing cooking quality and uniformity.
The thermal inertia of the TAV oven makes it ideal for artisan bakers who wish to prepare the best bread with a crusty base. Salva-s TAV ovens are available in 2 options: the ceramic hearth and the metal hearth.
- The Salva TAV TH steam oven has a ceramic hearth and is a traditional model, with a built-in base giving the oven great thermal inertia.
- The oven is perfectly insulated with a layer of glass wool, in order to prevent heat dispersion and increase the heating power of the oven.
- The external ring tubes and the transversal tubes are Mannesmann type, which are resistant to high pressure, with an external diameter of 27 mm and a thickness of 4 mm. The tube weldings are of "MIG" and "TIG" type, carried out with computerised robots, ensuring optimum quality.
- The steamers are positioned in direct contact with the hot airflow, producing abundant amounts of steam, in order to ensure the product develops correctly.
- Independent steam in each chamber, each steamer serves one single cooking chamber.
- Hearth / Fumes conduct are ready for operation with gas or diesel burner. The combustion chamber is constructed from refractory material with a high percentage of aluminate, support the high thermal strain. The section is mainly rectangular with a horizontal strip.Hearth made from refractory cement agglomerate, with a special frame to ensure high resistance, flexibility and great inertia
- The cooking chambers with great thermal inertia, allowing gentle,uniform cooking throughout the cooking surface,maintaining a constant temperature without thermal dips.
- Available in 1 - 4 decks/chambers with 2 - 4 doors per decks/chambers
Please stay tuned