DIVE series of mixers with plunging arms is the result of continuous research into the best technology available for both materials and components. Gears are housed in a cast iron structure which means greater structural rigidity than the classic electric welded steel structures. Mechanical parts and gears work in an oil bath, which guarantees extreme quietness and a long life.
- Plunging arms are equipped with PED accident-prevention guards that have a very high mechanical resistance reducing flour dust etc and are made of cast aluminium, while the mixing tools are made of 316L stainless steel.
- Bowl is made of very thick stainless steel that has been metal spun, and has a reinforced base to support all the mechanical stress generated during mixing.
- Tools can be adjusted in height thanks to a flywheel, an essential characteristic when mixing certain products, for example panettone.
- When the mixer is stopped, a mechanical device ensures that the arms always stop in the upper position, which makes it easier for the operator to empty the bowl.
- The DIVE 2 arm mixer is suitable for high-hydration dough used to make French bread, toasting loaves, and breadsticks for example, dough that is used to make croissants, panettone, and brioches.
- Available in a variable speed model - IBT W and 2 Speed model IBT 2V
- Capacity range available from 40kg dough weight to 90kg dough weight
Please stay tuned