Gamme France Range controlled fermentation chambers are designed and manufactured for artisan bakers who use W rising flour (over 180). The Gamme France range includes many construction elements from the FC range, such as the quality of the cold group components, the control panel, the wall thicknesses and exceptional fermentation quality. The differences compared to the FC range are that the base is optional, the cold group is adapted to northern European temperatures and the moisture is produced through dripping in the evaporators.
- Wheel in rack retarder proover
- Construction: 70mm high density polyurethane panels with painted finish
- Independent heat and humidity production.
- Designed for pastry and bakery products including buns, rolls, etc.
- Proofing STOP puts a hold on the proofing service, allowing the scheduled time for oven loading and baking to be delayed for up to 3 hours.
- Temperature control from -3°C - +40°C
- Up to 90% humidity
- FC95 LCD Controller with 3 Modes: Retard only - Retard-Prove with stepped controlled recovery - Prove only
- Optional stainless steel available for internal and external panels
- Supplementary chambers available
Please stay tuned