Salva's AF range of chambers for direct fermentation offers a wide variety of sizes and heights in order to adapt to the needs of any bakery. The 70 mm sandwich panels and 21 mm base ensure perfect insulation. Moreover, the exclusive INSTACLACk assembly technology allows for quick, straightforward assembly without any work. In conjunction with the CRF-2 convector, the professional can fit direct fermentation equipment with minimum energy costs.
- These controlled proofing cabinets are specially designed for either fresh or frozen bread, buns or similar products.
- Stainless steel cabinets designed for pastry and bakery products including buns, rolls, etc.
- Proofing STOP puts a hold on the proofing services, allowing the scheduled time for oven loading and baking to be delayed for up to 3 hours
- Electronic control, controlling temperature, humidity, time and the stages and optical indications of the process. By means of a microprocessor, it is possible to easily and simply preset a 24 hour programme.
- Suitable for working at -3oC (standard) and -10oC (optional).
- Independent heat and humidity production.
Please stay tuned