Delfin design and manufacture various types of depositing systems to suit 1,000's of product types including the delicate macaron.
- Computerized machine for forming and dosing on trays of liquid, dense and hard dough.
- Stores up to 99 different programs makes product change over simple and quick.
- Adjustment of parameters of each program is simple and facilitates the creation of cookies according to the imagination of the operator
- Adjustable speed and time of depositing rollers
- Reverse cycle of depositing rollers for detachment
- Adjustable speed of nozzle rotation.
- Automatic lowering of tray for efficient detachment.
- Automatic advancement of trays.
- Soft silicone anti-slip mats for precise placement of cookies on baking sheet.
- Low height of hopper enables easy loading of dough.
- Height adjustable conveyor belt.
- Quick removal of parts in direct contact with mixture allows for fast and easy cleaning.
- Optional equipment & accessories:
- Pump head for slurries
- Motorised wire cutting device complete with plate and set of moulds
- Additional nozzles
- Automatic Tray Feeder
- Extra Spouts
- Additional Plates with moulds for wire cutting device
- Optional wire cutting device allows the production of short pastry type biscuits and similar from hard dough. The only system to obtain a working speed of 70 cuts per minute.
- The 'lifting of the table' is done via a cam and leverage system operated by a brushless motor.
- Working height is adjusted automatically by following instructions given in the recipe stored in the computer. The system is driven by brushless servo-motor controlled by an encoder.
- The machine is able to perform special processing with interpolations of the axes, allowing you to create fully customized cookies.
- Drain pans: at the touch of a button filled trays are discharged forward or backward.
Please stay tuned