The Industrial Transfer Pump is a unique mobile system designed for pumping many different types of product, without damage or loss of structure, from one receptacle into another or into a hopper of a depositing machine.
Laborious pouring is now a thing of the past. Small size, big help!
The Industrial Transfer Pump can be used anywhere, is ready for use within minutes and is very suitable to connect to a Bakon depositor.
The product to be pumped is transferred from a container or bowl into the receptacle or hopper of a filling or depositing machine. This is done without damaging or affecting the texture, consistency or appearance of the products.
Insert the suction tube in the reservoir and start the pump. The pump can be switched on manual or automatically when using a level sensor in the hopper of the depositor.
The Industrial Transfer Pump is highly suitable for many types of products, such as fruit fillings, fillings containing pieces of fruit e.g. apple, apricot or whole cherries, but also creams, cake batters, muffin batters, nut mixes etc. The only requirement is that the product is able to flow towards the suction entrance of the pump.
- Supplied on a movable H-frame with suction pipe.
- Pneumatic air cylinder to adjust height.
- Quick connectors for the compressed air connections.
- Suction and transport pipe are easily to connect and disconnect for cleaning.
- The machine comes with a cleaning tool to empty the pipes and make cleaning easier.
- Complete stainless steel and other non-corroding materials.
- Also available in smaller size