For over 40 years, Salva's range of controlled fermenters for IVERPAN trays has been recognised as an essential piece of equipment for cake makers and hot points around the world. A practical solution thanks to its compact and robust design. It is easy to install and extremely versatile, allowing controlled or direct fermentation to be carried out. The entire rear of the cabinet is fitted with baffles which guarantee the optimum distribution of air, offering maximum protection for the most delicate products
- Stainless steel cabinets designed for pastry and bakery products including buns, rolls, etc.
- Proofing STOP puts a hold on the proofing services, allowing the scheduled time for oven loading and baking to be delayed for up to 3 hours.
- Full stainless steel construction – interior & exterior
- Mobile on wheels
- Double glazed full length door
- Temperature control from -3°C - +40°C
- Up to 90% humidity
- Capacity = 22 trays measuring 600 x 400mm
- Dimensions: 520 x 810 x 2170mm
- Power 240 volt 50hz. 1.75kw. Single Phase – 5.6amps.
- Requires cold water connection
- Requires waste water connection.
- Drain point to be no higher than outlet – 1600mm from ground level
Please stay tuned