The Salva Magma MPS oven has 8 cooking levels. It works by placing the bread directly on the oven hot plate system using a multi-load and unloading system, either full or partial, or manually, while ensuring minimal loss of heat. Bread loaves of up to 11cm high can be baked in automatic mode, and 14cm when bread is taken out using a manual peel.
Working Mode :
Automatic with loader
- The bread loaves are deposited on boards on which they ferment
- The boards with fermented loaves are placed on the transfer trolley, from which they are taken automatically and placed in the oven.
- The bread is deposited straight on to the oven sole.
- The loading and unloading process is extremely fast (30 sec.) and takes place in a single operation.
- Manually level by level, either with the trolley itself or a peel, with no heat loss thanks to the doors on each baking level.
Tray Loading: Trolley remains inside the Oven
- Depending on the speciality, the Magma Multidoor Oven can also cater for work with trays on trolleys