The mini moulding line is especially designed for automatic mould processing. The line can be used with the Chocolate World automatic tempering machine, models CW40 and CW60.
The Chocolate World semi-industrial moulding line enables processing of several mould layouts during a single production process. The line processes the different moulds one by one, regardless of the model in the mould. The chocolate is distributed directly from the tempering machine into the moulds, without requiring a specific dosing head. A double scraping system removes the excess chocolate from the moulds that are entirely filled with chocolate. The moulds then pass onto the vibrating table, eliminating air bubbles from the chocolate. Moulds are turned for the creation of chocolate shells. Surplus chocolate is collected and pumped back to the automatic tempering machine. The mould can be taken from the line by manual scraping of the sides.
The moulding line can also be used to produce solid chocolate products. Immediately after the vibration process, a stainless steel table is placed on the line. This allows the user to produce not only chocolate shells but also solid chocolate tablets. Instead of rotating the moulds, the moulds remain completely filled with chocolate and can be cooled in a cooling tunnel or manually transferred to a cold room. The same procedure is followed to close the filled shells with chocolate.
• The (various) moulds are placed on the mould loader.
• A pushing system places the moulds under the tempering machine, which fills the moulds with chocolate.
• The moulds are scraped with a double scraper and vibrated on the vibrating table.
• Afterwards, the moulds can be turned over in order to create chocolate shells.
The moulding line features four different and adjustable heating systems:
1. Heating of the upper scrapers
2. Heating of the side scrapers
3. Heating of the return pump
4. Heating of the vibrating station
Speed: 4 moulds per minute
Power and consumption: 230 V - 16 A - 3680 W
Dimensions: 1950 mm x 494 mm x 1470 mm
Weight: 235 kg
M 1 8 0 0 S 1 – Mini Moulding Line working with Moulds 135 x 275 mm
M 1 8 0 0 S 2 – Mini Moulding Line working with Moulds 175 x 275 mm
Please stay tuned